• Ova tema je zaključana Ova tema je zaključana
1291 odgovora na ovu temu

#1021 haso

haso

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 284 postova

Postovano 22 November 2011 12:29

ljudi sta je ovo? Kao da niko nema kangala pa nema slika...
Samo da sve podravi :call: m

#1022 xoli

xoli

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 3985 postova

Postovano 22 November 2011 19:21

... re=related

#1023 Grmečki vuk

Grmečki vuk

• Members
  • 1163 postova

Postovano 23 November 2011 23:27

xoli
zanimljiv snimak dvije zivotinje koje pripadaju razlicitim vrstama, a koje su u prirodnom okruzenju smrtni neprijatelji (y)

#1024 haso

haso

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 284 postova

Postovano 01 December 2011 13:05

Postovana fotografija

#1025 haso

haso

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 284 postova

Postovano 01 December 2011 13:08

Postovana fotografija

Snimak malaca, mada je muzjak jos pod oteklinama od vakcina pa mu sve iskacu kile.
procice. nebiste vjerovali prezivjeli su neki od oblika macje kuge...

#1026 Roko

Roko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 975 postova

Postovano 04 December 2011 15:46

(Standard je na engleskom jeziku, ako i kada bude prilike, bice preveden na jezik koji je svima nama razumljiv :))
Standard postavila Elir

The Turkish Kennel Club, formed in 2001, approved a detailed breed standard for the Kangal Dog, which was published in Turkey at the Second International Kangal Dog Symposium in July 2005.

The Breed Standard of the Kangal Dog
(Approved by Turkish Kennel Club 2005, presented by Doç Dr Mustafa Özcan, Istanbul University Veterinary Faculty, Department of Animal Breeding and Husbandry)

General appearance
Kangal dog is a large and strong livestock guarding dog with an awe-inspiring stance and balanced proportions. The head is large; ears are medium-sized, black and pendant; a black mask covers nose and muzzle; coat colour varies from sand to pale grey; the short, dense, double coat and the tail carried in an open curl over the back forming a circle, when the dog is alert, are the typical characteristics of the breed.

Temperament and behaviour
The Kangal dog is a livestock guarding dog. Instinctively it provides protection for sheep and goat flocks, guarding rather than herding them. It is courageous, fast and agile. It warns against danger and will pursue predators when necessary. It maintains a protective and balanced relationship with the animals in the herd. It prefers to act independently of the shepherd and to be free to protect the herd. It possesses strong instinctive working capabilities. It is full of love for and loyalty to its master. It is aloof to strangers; however, it does not display undue aggression.

Head and skull
The mesocephalic head is large but in good proportion with the body in general. The proportion of the foreface (from the stop to the tip of the nose) to the head length (from the occiput to the tip of the nose) is between 1:2.1 and 1:2.5 and foreface and forehead are parallel. Skull may show slightly raised occiput. While the head of the male dog resembles that of a lion, the head of the bitch is comparatively narrower and more elegant. The ears are set well apart and black. Characteristic black mask covers the nose and mouth.
Faults: Dolichocephalic (narrow, long head) and brachycephalic (short-faced) head structure; extremely large head.

Eyes
Eyes have an intelligent and trustworthy expression. In proportion to the head size, eyes are medium sized, oval and deeply set. The eye rims are black. The colour of the eyes varies from honey yellow to brown. The white of the eye and the haw should not be visible.
Faults: Large, round eye structure, drooping eyelids, light yellow eye colour.

Nose and muzzle
The nose is prominent and blunt, with large nostrils. When the mouth is closed and observed from the side the nose is rectangular in profile. The muzzle is completely black including the lower jaw. There can be a black spot on the cheek. The structure of the jaws is strong. The teeth are well placed in the upper and lower jaws and upper and lower jaws close in a scissor or level bite. Jaws are strong. Black lips are pendulous enough to cover the lower jaw, but tight enough not to cause slobbering. The colour of the tongue is pink.
Faults: Extremely pendulous lips; narrow, long nose.

Ears
The ears are medium-sized, pendant and triangular in shape, rounded at the tips, placed at the outer edge of the head and set a little higher than the level of the eyes. The front edge of the ear can be measured to a spot near to the cheek and when pulled forward should have the length to overlap the eye. The colour of the ears is black, complementing the mask on the face.
Faults: Straight ears; too short or too long ear size.

Neck
The neck is slightly shorter than head length, thick, well muscled, slightly arched where it meets the head. Slight dewlap, especially seen in males.
Faults: Too short or too long neck proportions; weak neck.

Body structure
The body is well proportioned and strong. The back line flows gently from the shoulder, runs parallel to the ground and ends with a slightly arched tail end. The chest reaches down to the elbows; the ribs are substantial; abdomen is slightly drawn in. The loin is well muscled. Shoulder is strongly constructed and well muscled and at the same height as the rump. The parts of the body are firm, well muscled and without fat. The proportion of the shoulder height and body length is 1:1.2. This proportion gives the dog a slightly rectangular appearance. The proportion of chest width (width across shoulders) and chest depth (width across between withers and sternum) is 1:1.5.
Faults: Narrow and weak chest or cylinder-shaped body structure; extreme thinness.

Legs
The forelegs and hindlegs are large-boned, well muscled, strong and move in close co-ordination with the rest of the body. When observed from the front, the forelegs are parallel and straight to the ground; elbows are close to the chest. When observed from the back, hocks are parallel and straight to the ground. Hind legs are strong with moderate stifle angulation.
Faults: Weak or poorly muscled legs; over- and under-angulation of the knee; hocks turning in or out.

Feet
The feet are large, strong and well arched. The nails are short and blunt. The colour of the nails can be white or black. The pads are well cushioned, dark in colour and firm. Hind dewclaws can be seen in some individuals. However, this is not a requirement.
Faults: Narrow or splayed feet.

Tail
The tail reaches to the hock. The hair on the tail is denser than on the body. When relaxed the tail is carried straight down to the hocks with the tip slightly curled upwards. When alert, the tail forms a single or double curl. The curled tail is carried in line with the spine, not falling to either side of the hip.
Faults: Tail with too long hair (feathering) or with thin hair; insufficient curl; straight tail.

Coat
The Kangal Dog is a short-coated breed. It has a double-layered coat structure formed of short and longer hair. The hair in the outer layer is longer and coarser. The undercoat is soft and dense. The hair on the neck and shoulder areas is longer than the hair on the other body parts. The hair on the face, head and ears is very short.
Faults: A coat structure of too short or too long hair; wavy coat.

Colour
Pale grey, pale yellow, pale brown coat colours can be seen. White colour markings can only be accepted on feet, up to the knees, and on chest. Characteristic black mask and ears. Other than these markings, solid overall coat colour is required.
Faults: Lack of black mask; white markings on the chest and feet extending into main coat colour.

Movement
The Kangal Dog has a calm and self-confident gait, suggesting inherent power and agility. The back remains straight when walking and at slow speed it can be observed from the side that fore and hind legs move parallel to each other (pacing). When trotting, diagonally opposite legs move in parallel. At the walk and the trot, the head and neck are held level with the line of the back. Strides are of moderate length, not short-stepping or over-reaching. As speed increases, so does the tendency to single-track.

Weight
50–70 kg in male dogs, 40–55 kg in bitches.
Height
70–85 cm in male dogs, 65–75 cm in bitches.

Disqualifications
• Unilateral or bilateral cryptorchidism
• Brown nose
• Albinism Harming stock (chasing, biting, killing); shy or fearful behaviour; failure to stay with the flock; extreme and uncontrolled aggression
• Lack of black mask; white markings on face
• Blue, green, black eye colour
• Undershot or overshot jaw
• Tail not curled over back when alert
• Colour other than the stated standard coat colours; multicolour or striped coat colour; markings on any part of the coat other than below knees and chest.

The Kangal Dog is also a recognized pedigree breed with published standards in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and United States (by the United Kennel Club but not the American Kennel Club). It is not yet recognized by the English Kennel Club or the Fédération Cynologique Internationale.

Turski kinološkog savez, osnovan u 2001, odobrio detaljan standard pasmine Kangal koji je objavljen u Turskoj na Drugom Međunarodnom seminaru Kangal u Julu 2005. Standard pasmine Kangal (Odobren od strane turskih kinološkog saveza 2005, predstavio Doc. dr. Mustafa Ozcan, Istanbul University Veterinarski fakultet, Zavod životinja za uzgoj i Gospodarsko)

Opsti izgled:
Kangal je velik i jak pas za čuvanje stoke koji ulijeva strahopoštovanje i uravnotežene razmjere.Glava je velika, uši su srednje veličine, crna i viseće, crnom maskom pokriva nos i njušku, boja dlake varira od pijeska do blijedo sive, kratka, gusta, sa podlakom i rep koji nosi u otvoren krug preko leđa, formiranje kruga kad je pas uzbuđen, su tipične karakteristike pasmine.

Temperament i ponašanje:
Kangal je pas za cuvanje stoke. Instinktivno pruža zaštitu stada ovaca i koza, To je hrabar, brz i okretan pas. On upozorava na opasnost i da će napasti predatora kada je to potrebno. On održava zaštitni i uravnoteženi odnos sa životinjama u stadu. On voli da djeluje nezavisno od pastira i biti slobodan za zaštitu stada Posjeduje jake instinktivne radne sposobnosti On je pun ljubavi i odanosti svom gospodaru. Ravnodušan prema strancima, međutim, ne prikazuje nepotrebne agresivnosti

Glava i lubanja:
Mesocephalic glava je velika, ali u dobroj proporciji s tijelom u cjelini. Odnos njuške (od stopa do vrha nosa) i dužine glave (od zatiljka do vrha nosa) je između 1:2.1 i 1:2.5 i linije njuške i čela su paralelne. Lubanja može prikazivati ​​blago podignut potiljak. Dok glava muškog psa podsjeća na lava, glava kuja usporedno sa užim i elegantnim izgledom.Uši su široko razmaknute i crne Karakteristična crna maska pokriva nos i usta Nedostaci: Dolikocefalični (uske, duge glave) i Brachycephalic (kratki lica,tj kratke tupe njuske) glave strukture, izrazito velika glava

Oči:
Oči su inteligentnog i pouzdanog izraza. U odnosu na veličinu glave, oči su srednje veličine, ovalne i duboko postavljene. Sluzokoza oko oka je crna.Boja očiju varira od meda žute do smeđe.bijelo oka i glog ne bi trebao biti vidljiv. Nedostaci: velike, okrugle oči , opuštenih očnih kapaka, svijetlo žute boje očiju.

Nos i njuška:
Nos je istaknut i tup, s velikim nozdrvama. Kada usta su zatvorena i posmatraju sa strane nosa je pravokutnog profila.Njuška je potpuno crnauključujući i donje čeljusti. Tu može biti crna mrlja na obrazu.Struktura čeljusti je jaka.Zubi su dobro postavljeni u gornje i donje čeljusti i gornje i donje čeljusti su u neposrednoj blizini i stvaraju škarasti zagriz ili razinu. Čeljusti su jake. Crne usne su visećim dovoljno za pokrivanje donje čeljusti, ali široka dovoljno da ne uzrokuje balav.Boja jezika je ružičasta. Nedostaci: Izrazito viseće usne, uski, dugi nos.

Uši:
Uši su srednje veličine, visece i trokutastog oblika, zaobljenih vrhova, smještene na vanjskom rubu glave i postavljanje nešto više od razine očiju.Prednji rub uha može se mjeriti na mjesto blizu obraza i kada bi povukli naprijed treba imati duzinu da preklapaju oka.Boja ušiju je crna, nadopunjuju masku na lice. Nedostaci: Ravna uha, prekratka ili predugačka veličine uha.

Vrat:
Vrat je nešto kraći od dužine glave, debeo, dobro mišićav i blago zavijen gdje se susreće glava. Blagi podbradak, posebno se vidi u muškaraca. Nedostaci: prekratak ili predug vrat , slaba vrat.

Telo:
Tijelo je dobro proporcionalno i jako.Ledjna linija teče lagano iz ramena, teče paralelno sa zemljom, a završava s blago povijenim repom kraj.Prsa dosežu do laktova, rebra su značajne; trbuh blago se uvlaci.Slabine dobro mišićave. Ramena snažna izgrađena i dobro mišičava i na istoj visini kao i stražnjica. Dijelovi tijela su čvrsti, dobro mišićavi i bez masnoća. Odnos visine ramena i dužine tijela je 1:1.2. Ovaj odnos daje psu pomalo pravougaoni izgled. Odnos u prsima širine (širina preko ramena) i dubine prsa (širina preko između grebena i prsne kosti) je 1:1,5. Greške: Uska i slaba prsa ili cilindricni oblik tela , ekstremne mršavosti.

Noge:

Prednje i zadnje noge su velikih jakih kostiju, dobro mišićave, snažne i kreću se u bliskoj suradnji s ostatkom tijela. Promatrano od naprijed, prednje noge su paralelni i ravni sa zemljom, no laktovi su blizu prsa. Kada se promatra s leđa, skočni zglobovi su paralelni i ravni na zemlju. Zadnje noge su jake sa umjerenim uglom koljena. Nedostaci: Nedovoljno ili slabo mišićave noge, previšei premalo uglovane noge u koljenu, okretanje skočnih zglobova ili smanjivanje.

Stopala:
Stopala su velika, jaka i dobro zaobljena. Nokti su kratki i tupi.Boja noktiju mogu biti bijele ili crne.Jastučići dobro ispunjeni, tamne boje i čvrsti. Zadnje zaperci mogu vidjeti kod nekih pojedinaca. Međutim, to nije zahtjev. Greške: Uska ili rasirena stopala.

Rep:
Rep dostiže do skočnog zgloba.Dlaka na repu su gušće nego na tijelu. Kada je opušten rep je nošen ravno do skočnog zgloba sa vrhom lagano savijenim prema gore. Kad upozorenja, oblici repa su jednostruki ili dvostruki krug.Zavijen rep je nošen u skladu s kicmom, a ne pada na obje strane hip. Greške: rep s previše dugom dlakom (zastavica) ili sa tankim korenom, nedovoljno zavijen, ravan rep.

Krzno:
Kangal je pasmina sa kratkim krznom. Ona ima dvostruki slojj premaz sastoji od kratkih i dužih dlaka.dlaka vanjski sloj je duza i grublja.Poddlaka je mekana i gusta.Dlaka na vratu i ramenim područjima je duža od dlake na drugim dijelovima tijela.Dlaka na licu, glavi i ušima je vrlo kratka. Nedostaci: struktura dlake prekratka ili predugačka dlaka, valovita dlaka.

Boja:
Blijedo siva, blijedo žuta, svijetlo smeđa boja dlake mogu vidjeti. Bijela boja samo može biti prihvaćena na stopala do koljena i na prsima. Karakteristična crna maska i uši. Osim ove oznake, čvrsto ukupna boja dlake je potrebna. Greške: Nedostatak crne maske​​, bijele oznake na prsima i nogama se širi na glavnu boje dlake.

Kretanje:
Kangal ima miran i samouvjeren hod, što upućuje na svojstvenu moć i agilnost.Ledjna linija ostaje ravna pri hodanju i na maloj brzini se može posmatrati sa strane da prednje i zadnje noge kreu se paralelno jedna druguj (ritam). Pri kretanju kasom, dijagonalno nasuprot noge kreću se paralelno. Na hoda i kasu, glava i vrat se održavaju na nivou s linijom leđa. Koracima su umjerene dužine, a kratki koračni ili preko dalekoseznih. Kako brzina povećava, tako da se tendencija jednoj stazi.

Težina 50-70 kg kod mužjaka, 40-55 kg ženke.
Visina 70-85 cm u mužjaka, 65-75 cm kod ženki.

Diskfalifikacione mane:
• Unilateralno ili kao bilateralno cryptorchidism
• Braon nos • Albinizam nanošenje štete dionice (jurnjava, oštar, ubojstvo), sramežljivi ili bojazljivo ponašanje, neuspjeh da ostane s stadom, ekstremne i nekontrolirane agresije
• Nedostatak crna maske, bijele oznake na licu
• Plava, zelena, crna boja očiju
• Predgriz ili podgriz čeljusti
• Rep Nije ni uvijen, preko leđa kod upozorenja
• Boja osim navedenih standardnih boja dlake, višebojni ili prugasta boja dlake; oznake na bilo kojem dijelu dlake. osim ispod koljena i prsa.

Kangal je također priznat pedigre pasmina s objavljenim standardima u Australiji, Novom Zelandu, Južnoj Africi i Sjedinjenim Američkim Državama (od strane United kinološkog saveza, ali ne i American Kennel Club). On još nije priznat od strane engleskog kinološkog kluba ili Federacije kinološki Internationale FCI.

Preveo: Delimedjac Haris - Roko

#1027 haso

haso

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 284 postova

Postovano 04 December 2011 17:05

Postovana fotografija

ZULE CETIRI MJESECA

Postovana fotografija

SAD SA PET MJESECI

Postovana fotografija

SAD SA PET MJESECI

#1028 Grmečki vuk

Grmečki vuk

• Members
  • 1163 postova

Postovano 06 December 2011 23:48

Roko
hvala na postavljenom prevodu standarda.
Predlazem da na pocetku svake stranice stoji i ovaj prevedeni standard.

Kao sto sam i pretpostavljao, u standardu ima jos mnogo nedorecenosti, koje ce se morati otkloniti u "hodu".

haso
stenci su ti lijepi, i dobro napreduju (y)

#1029 Elir

Elir

• Members
  • 3942 postova

Postovano 09 December 2011 13:17

#1030 burek

burek

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 265 postova

Postovano 11 December 2011 15:32

Pozdrav svima na temi. Kako vam se cini ovaj malac?
Postovana fotografija
Postovana fotografija

#1031 jure69posedarje

jure69posedarje

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 413 postova

Postovano 11 December 2011 18:26

koja je to rasa?

#1032 burek

burek

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 265 postova

Postovano 11 December 2011 18:35

otac kangal i majka kangal obadvoje zuti, on jedini u leglu takav :grin: :grin: :grin:

#1033 jure69posedarje

jure69posedarje

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 413 postova

Postovano 11 December 2011 18:46

pitanje dali su otac i majka kangal?deda,baba,prababa......?ima i većih stručnjaka na forumu ali sumnjam da će se javiti!radje će premučati!

#1034 Elir

Elir

• Members
  • 3942 postova

Postovano 12 December 2011 09:04

Ognjene,
standardom rase je opisana boja dlake psa, mislim da tu dileme nema.
Ovo stene moze da ima sve ostale karakteristike kangala, ali ako ima jednu stavku koja ga penalizuje (kao sto je u ovom slucaju boja), onda je on atipican predstavnik rase, i kao takav nije pozeljan u daljem uzgoju rase kangal.

#1035 burek

burek

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 265 postova

Postovano 12 December 2011 21:46

Tacno tako (y)

#1036 burek

burek

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 265 postova

Postovano 12 December 2011 21:47

Deda mu je Pirgo, mislim da ti znas tog psa :grin:

#1037 Elir

Elir

• Members
  • 3942 postova

Postovano 12 December 2011 21:54

Znam... :)

#1038 vinko

vinko

Guru

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 7429 postova

Postovano 12 December 2011 23:49

Lijep pas.

#1039 Emin Causevic

Emin Causevic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 600 postova

Postovano 13 December 2011 11:30

Gresis Elir, pa zar ti nisi upoznata sa novim standardom?! (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl)

#1040 Elir

Elir

• Members
  • 3942 postova

Postovano 13 December 2011 17:06

http://www.facebook....225685847507142