1194 odgovora na ovu temu

#1 OgnjenBK

OgnjenBK

• Moderators
  • 2584 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 19:20

Izvolite ovde nastaviti pricu o Presa Canario
admin/mod tim Vam zeli uspeh u predstavljanju ovih pasa i lepo druzenje

Mr.C mozete postaviti podatke, a standard kada budete preveli, ubacicemo ga ovde

#2 grofff

grofff

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 484 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 19:25

Cestitam za novu temu pa da pratimo i nju!!!! :wink: :D

#3 Mr.C

Mr.C

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 1170 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 19:28

Ognjene jel u redu da za početak stavim standard na engleskom, a kasnije kad bude pripremljen i prevedeni standard i naravno druge materijale?

#4 OgnjenBK

OgnjenBK

• Moderators
  • 2584 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 19:31

Mr.C mozete organizovati sam pocetak teme sa podacima koje imate, mozete postaviti standard na engleskom jeziku, a kada budete preveli, samo cemo ga dodati.

Samo da Vas sve zamolim, kada postavljate slike, nemojte u jednom topicu vise od 3, zbog trafika, lakse postaviti vise topica sa manje slika.

#5 Mr.C

Mr.C

• Members
  • 1170 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 19:33

U redu, hvala!

Ovo ispod je originalni standard pasmine Presa canario iz 1989. godine.

Breed Standard of the Presa Canario
(reccomended by the Spanish Club of the Presa Canario)

1. DENOMINATION AND SYNONIMY
Denomination: PRESA CANARIO
Synonimy: In Tenerife he is also called “Perro Basto”, or “Verdino”, for those specimens with brindle coat.

2. ORIGIN AND DIFFUSION OF THE BREED
Molosser dog original to the Canary Islands. In the Agreements of the Council of Tenerife, in the Ordinances of Tenerife, and in the Agreements of the Council of Fuerteventura, since the XVI Century, there is evidence, among other dog breeds, about “presa” (catch) type dogs. The most logical conclusion is to think that this dog was introduced into the Canaries by the Spanish conquerors and settlers. Then, thanks to time and isolation it led to a completely different breed. It should also be considered that, because of the influence of other bull-breeds imported from other countries (Great Britain, Cuba, etc.), his typology was in someway modified.
It is certain that this catch dog, of voluminous body and head, quite lymphatic, and of extraordinary temperament, was utilized in the Canarian Archipelago for the guarding of farms, for the custody of the bovine cattle and as an auxiliary of the butcher for the sacrifice of the bovines.
Through this evolution, since the end of the XIX Century, of what we may consider the modern presa dog breed, is drawn the outline from a breed point of view, of the influence of the Majorero cattle dog or Bardino Majorero, who is the one that gives him that peculiar characteristic which makes the Presa Canario different from the other molosser breeds.
In the last decades he has been frequently used as fighting dog.
The uninterrupted work of breeding has managed that the Presa Canario is now widely spread and at the present moment is bred and selected with the concept of a breed.

3. GENERAL ASPECT AND CHARACTER
1. Overall description (general characteristics )
Medium sized, eumetric dog, with a straight profile. Of rustic appearance and well-proportioned. It is a mesomorph whose trunk is longer than its height at its withers. The bitches are of slightly longer lines.
Massive head, of square shape and wide cranium. The upper lips cover the lower ones. Black mouth lining. Strong teeth, of wide implantation and well inserted. Brown eyes, of medium size. Highly set ears. Cylindrical neck, very muscular and covered with a thick loose, elastic skin. Double dewlap, not excessive. Highly set tail. Wide and very ample chest. Moderately tucked belly. Perfectly composed front limbs with wide and strong bones and pronounced angulations which guarantee a good cushioning and a long trot . Cat-like feet. Powerful, muscular back limbs, with medium angulations and correctly composed, with cat-like feet slightly longer than the front ones. Thick elastic skin. Short hair, with no undercoat, slightly rough. Brindle, fawn and black. Generally black mask.

2. Character and aptitude
His aspect is very powerful. Harsh gaze. Especially gifted for the guard and defense tasks and traditionally for bovine cattle herding. Strong temperament. Able fighter, behaviour that shows for atavism. Deep and serious bark. Is tame and noble in the family and distrustful of strangers. In the past he was especially used as fighting dog.

4. MORPHOLOGY
1. Height to the withers
Males: from 61 to 66 cm. ( from 24 to 26 inches)
Females: from 57 to 62 cm. (from 22.4 to 24.4 inches)
The specimen that may exceed the height limits should show a correct proportion between the size of the limbs and the volume of the trunk.

2. Head
Of brachiocephalic type. Cuboid tendency. Solid appearance. The proportion cranium-face is of 6 to 4. The frontal-nasal depression is slighly pronounced.
Average length: 25 cm. (9.8 inches)

2.1 Cranium
Convex from front to back and crosswise. Flat frontal bone. Very pronounced zygomatic arch, with a great development of the temporal and mastoid muscles of the suborbital region. The middle furrow between the frontal sinuses is marked. The occipital crest is pratically erased by the nape muscles.
Average cepahlic perimeter: 60 cm. (23.6 inches)

2.2 Muzzle
Shorter than the cranium. Normally, 40% of the whole head. It is very wide, in prolongation of the craium. The craniofacial lines are parallel or slightly convergent.

2.3 Nose
Wide, strongly pigmented black. With well opened orifices

2.4 Lips
Lips: of medium thickness and fleshy. The upper slightly hanging and in their conjunction, seen in front, they form an inverted V. The mucous membranes are of dark colour, but can be in shades of pink, darker being more desirable. Normally he does not drool.

2.5 Jaws
Teeth with a very strong implantation and well inserted. Generally he does not show prognathism. Scissors or level bite. The incisives and the canines should be well set and aligned. The canines show wide transverse distance.

3.Eyes
Big, rounded, nor sunken nor bulging eyes. Well separated. The color ranges between the medium and dark brown according to the coat color. Eyelids pigmented black, sticked.

4. Ears
Hanging when are complete. Of abrupt start and medium sized, highly inserted. They are kept flat on the cranium or folded in rose shape. When they are cropped, according to tradition, they stand erected or semi-erected and of triangular shape. The specimen with complete ears will compete equally with those having cropped ears.

5. Neck
Cylindrical, straight, massive and very muscular, especially in the upper part. Is somewhat short and his inferior part shows loose skin which contributes to the formation of a slightly dewlap. Average length: between 18 to 20 cm. (from 7.1 to 7.9 inches).

6. Front limbs
Perfectly composed, with wide bones and covered by powerful and visible muscles. The elbows should not be nor too much affixed to the rib cage nor pointing outwards. Cat-like, tight feet. Solid nails, black or white, depending on the coat color.
Average of the forearm: 23 cm. (9.1 inches)
Average of the front limbs bone: 14 cm. (5.5 inches)

7. Trunk
Its length normally exceeds the height to the withers by about 10% to 12%. Wide chest and of great amplitude with well marked pectoral muscles. Seen in profile it must reach at least to the elbow. The thoracic perimiter will be normally equal to the height at the withers more a 1/3 of the same, even if it is desirable to exceed this proportion. Very arched ribs. The overall thoracic build has a cylindrical tendency.
Average thoracic perimeter: 88 cm. (34.6 inches)

7.1 Top-line
Straight, slighly ascending towards the croup. Apparent saddle on the back, just behind the withers.

7.2 Croup
Straight, medium and wide. The height at the croup is generally 1,5 cm. (0.6 inches) higher than that at the withers.

7.3 Flanks
Slightly marked, barely perceptible

7.4 Belly
Moderately tucked drawing an arched line in prolongation of the rib cage.

7.5 Sexual organs
The male should show a complete and perfect development of both testicles. The scrotum should be tucked.

8. Tail
Of high insertion, flexible, thick at start, it goes narrowing till the hock. In action, it rises in shape of a saber, with its end towards the front, but without coiling.

9. Back limbs
Powerful, perfectly composed frontally and in profile. Long and very muscular thighs. Medium angulations. Cat-like feet. Normally he does not show any spurs. Low hooks and without deviations.
The presence of the spur may take away score, but it is not an eliminatory fault.

10. Coat
10.1 Hair
Short in all its length, generally thicker at the withers, throat and crest of the buttocks. Without undercoat. Compact in correspondence of the tail. Of rustic aspect, it shows some harshness to the touch.

10.2 Colour
All range of brindle, from the very warm dark to the very light grey or blond. Black. All range of fawn, till the sandy.
Occasionally it may show markings around the neck which may arrive till the cranium (“acollarados”), in the extremities (“calzados”), even if it is desirable that the presence of the white is as reduced as possible.
Generally shows white markings on the chest, little or big ones. The mask is always of dark colour and may arrive till the height of the eyes.

11. Weight
Average of the males: from 45 to 57 Kg. ( from 99 to 125 lbs. )
Average of the females: from 40 to 50 kg. ( from 88 to 110 lbs. )

12. Faults
12.1 Slight faults
Height at the croup equal to the height at the withers
Slight prognathism
Excessive wrinkles in the craniofacial region
Presence of spurs
Light eyes
Atypical bark

12.2 Serious faults
Scarce pigmentation of the nose
Excessively hanging lips
Two eyes of different colour
Excessive prognathism
Specimen with a slight sighthound aspect.
Front and rear feet turning inward or outward
Absence of premolars
Unbalanced character, shyness, etc.
Weak appearance and poor build
Head with incorrect proportions cranium – muzzle
Coiling tail, of the same thickness in its length, cut out or deformed.

12.3 Eliminatory faults
Monorchid, chryptorchid or castrated specimens
White markings exceeding 30 % or with markings on the back.
Enognathism.
Total depigmentation of the nose or labial mucosa

#6 kanarijo76

kanarijo76

• Members
  • 136 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 19:54

:arrow: Sta reci nije neka slicica ali posluzice za novi pocetak
PERO EL PRESA CANARIO

Postovana fotografija

#7 Mr.C

Mr.C

• Members
  • 1170 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 19:55

Na ovom linku ispod naći ćete dekret španjolskog Ministarstva poljoprivrede iz 2001. godine kojim je španjolska vlada utvrdila koje su sve pasmine u Španjolskoj službeno priznate kao španjolske pasmine (njih ukupno 15) i standarde za svaku od tih pasmina. Između ostaloga tu je kao španjolska pasmina navedena i presa i određen je standard pasmine (to je standard napravljen po onom iz 1989. godine). Pasmina dogo canario u Španjolskoj službeno nije priznata kao pasmina i ne smatra se španjolskom pasminom.

http://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2001/06/14/p ... -21182.pdf

#8 Mr.C

Mr.C

• Members
  • 1170 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 20:02

Samo da napomenem da je taj dekret objavljen u Službenom glasniku Španjolske broj 142 iz 2001. godine s oznakom R.D. 558/2001.

#9 erogrom

erogrom

• Members
  • 1748 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 20:03

ljudi čestitam na temi. ova pasmina je odavno zaslužila posebnu temu.

#10 trajcebulvaj

trajcebulvaj

• Members
  • 1293 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 20:06

Nije standard ali se nadam da može biti od koristi.
Sigurno ima dosta toga dodati ali je i ovo početnicima potrebno da se upoznaju sa naj osnovnijim istorijskim
činjenicama rase Pero de Presa Canario
Proučavajući uvu rasu i sami smo nailazili na razne tekstove i fotografije, i iz svega toga izvukli zanimljive i potrebne delove.

Deo iz našeg BLOGA

http://tosainu-rs.blogspot.com/2010/01/ ... -male.html

#11 Mr.C

Mr.C

• Members
  • 1170 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 20:23

Što se tiče povijesti pasmine i različitih podataka o današnjoj presi evo 2 linka na kojima se može naći stvarno velik broj različitih podataka i objašnjenja (kako o povijesti i nastanku pasmine, standardu, odnosu prese i DC-a itd.).

http://www.iremacurto.com/presacanario/ ... /index.htm

http://www.iremacurto.com/presacanario/ ... ticles.htm

#12 PEKY

PEKY

• Members
  • 3217 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 20:44

Bok decki neka vam je sa srecom , evo i moj mali doprinos sa lepom slikom

Postovana fotografija

#13 Scepo_NK-CG

Scepo_NK-CG

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 186 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 20:50

Pozdrav svima. Bas mi je milo zbog otvaranja zasebne teme o Presi. Nadam se dugovjecnosti iste i zelim da obiluje kvalitetnim fotografijama i informacijama.
Nego, bas mi je interesantan ovaj boldovani dio. Nije da ne vjerujem Mr. C-u niti ce mi Kanarski pas biti manje draga rasa zbog ovoga ali me bas interesuju razlozi njenog nepriznavanja kao Spanske rase. Zna li neko nesto o tome?

Na ovom linku ispod naći ćete dekret španjolskog Ministarstva poljoprivrede iz 2001. godine kojim je španjolska vlada utvrdila koje su sve pasmine u Španjolskoj službeno priznate kao španjolske pasmine (njih ukupno 15) i standarde za svaku od tih pasmina. Između ostaloga tu je kao španjolska pasmina navedena i presa i određen je standard pasmine (to je standard napravljen po onom iz 1989. godine). Pasmina dogo canario u Španjolskoj službeno nije priznata kao pasmina i ne smatra se španjolskom pasminom.

http://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2001/06/14/p ... -21182.pdf

Pozdrav.

#14 Guanchos

Guanchos

• Members
  • 1725 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 21:27

Pasmina dogo canario u Španjolskoj službeno nije priznata kao pasmina i ne smatra se španjolskom pasminom. ....

--ja imam pitanie ako ne spaniolska onda od kud je dogo canario???? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ako je presa canario neka bude ako je dogo canario i on naka bude ...ali ne mojte da jedni drugoga eliminujete.... do sad presa canario izlazi na izlozbe pod imenom dogo canario i TO NIKO NE SMIJE DA NAPISE da nisam u pravu... ja sam umjesala po vasemu presu i dogo ali obodvoje imaju u rodovnik DOGO CANARIO upisano ...jos malo pa cemo videt sta je izaslo...

#15 vinko

vinko

Guru

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 7447 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 21:32

Dobro vece?
Pozdravljam otvranje nove teme,valjda ce biti dobra kao sto je tema o Bandogu.
Pozdrav svima.

#16 Guanchos

Guanchos

• Members
  • 1725 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 21:35

Postovana fotografija

mesanci presa/dogo

#17 vinko

vinko

Guru

• Members
  • ZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkicaZnačkica
  • 7447 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 22:39

Ima li tko kavav video da se vidi kako cuva dvoriste P.C

#18 trajcebulvaj

trajcebulvaj

• Members
  • 1293 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 23:16

Vlasnik ovog psa ima 9 pasa i kaže da ih nije ukrštao sa molosima ni ti sa drugim rasama niti pario u incestu.
Ovakve pse čuva više od 20 god. poseduju ih farmeri na selima.
Iz dana u dan se mogu videti razni psi, kako DC tako i PC. Svi su različiti.

... re=related

#19 Mr.C

Mr.C

• Members
  • 1170 postova

Postovano 12 February 2010 23:52

Ima li tko kavav video da se vidi kako cuva dvoriste P.C

http://www.presacanariodeladonacio.com/ ... /oso02.htm

Ovo je upravo bilo na temi o bandozima pa da stavim i ovdje. Ima tu dobrih presa. Bit će kasnije još dosta snimki kad se tema razvije.

#20 Mr.C

Mr.C

• Members
  • 1170 postova

Postovano 13 February 2010 00:58

Pozdrav svima. Bas mi je milo zbog otvaranja zasebne teme o Presi. Nadam se dugovjecnosti iste i zelim da obiluje kvalitetnim fotografijama i informacijama.
Nego, bas mi je interesantan ovaj boldovani dio. Nije da ne vjerujem Mr. C-u niti ce mi Kanarski pas biti manje draga rasa zbog ovoga ali me bas interesuju razlozi njenog nepriznavanja kao Spanske rase. Zna li neko nesto o tome?

Kratko objašnjenje: u većini zemalja prepušteno je kinološkom savezu da odredi pasmine te zemlje (recimo Hrvatski kinološki savez određuje koje pasmine imaju status hrvatske pasmine), u Španjolskoj to ide malo drugačije. Kod njih vlada (tj. Ministarstvo poljoprivrede) određuje koje pasmine imaju status španjolske pasmine, a kinološkom savezu se samo prepušta da dalje brine o tim pasminama. Onim dekretom iz 2001. godine koji sam stavio vlada je odredila popis od 15 pasmina kojima se priznaje status španjolske pasmine (popis je na 4. stranici pod naslovom Razas caninas Espanolas) i odredila je standarde za te pasmine. Ako neka pasmina nije navedena na tom popisu onda nema status španjolske pasmine i podredno tome uopće se ne smatra pasminom, a dogo canario nije naveden na tom popisu.

Opširnije objašnjenje!
U Španjolskoj postoje dva kinološka saveza - RSCE (Real Sociedad Canina de Espana) i FCE (Federacion Cinologica Espanola). Oba su službeno priznata od strane španjolskih vlasti i ovlaštena izdavati važeće rodovnice. Ta dva kinološka saveza su u međusobnom sukobu (prosto rečeno borba za prevlast i za tržište). RSCE izdaje rodovnice za pasminu dogo canario i uredio je standard za pasminu dogo canario. FCE izdaje rodovnice za pasminu presa canario i uredio je standard za pasminu presa canario. Taj standard kojeg primjenjuje FCE odgovara starom, originalnom standardu prese iz 1989. godine i odgovara standardu kojeg je odredila španjolska vlada. Iz tog razloga FCE ima potporu španjolske vlade. S druge strane RSCE nije poštovao tradiciju i nije poštovao važeći vladin dekret nego je stvorio novu pasminu - dogo canario i odredio posve novi standard za tu pasminu. Takvim postupkom RSCE je prekršio zakon - tj. vladin dekret o pasminama i standardima. Vlada ne priznaje pasminu dogo canario iz razloga što je RSCE stvaranjem te pasmine prekršio važeći zakon. U nekoliko navrata vlada je već upozorila RSCE da je njihova praksa protuzakonita i zaprijetila im sankcijama. Vlada od RSCE-a doslovno traži da prekine s tvorevinom zvanom dogo canario jer time krši zakon i da počne poštivati nazive i standarde pasmina koji su određeni vladinim dekretom. Razlog zašto vlada još nije izvršila te sankcije je što RSCE ima svesrdnu podršku FCI-a. Naime i RSCE i FCI guraju politiku uzgoja pasa za izložbe, dok je presa canario radni pas, pa se obje te organizacije žele riješiti prese, a osigurati da dogo canario kao izložbeni pas opstane.

standard prese canario je naveden na prvoj stranici ove teme

dekret objavljen u Službenom glasniku Španjolske s oznakom R.D. 558/2001 kojim je određen popis španjolskih pasmina i standardi tih pasmina (popis je na 4. stranici) http://www.boe.es/bo...as/2001/06/14/p ... -21182.pdf

na ovom linku je upozorenje Ministarstva poljoprivrede poslano RSCE-u da krši zakon (tj. dekret iz 2001. godine) i da prestane s takvim postupcima http://www.asociacionescaninas.com/soci ... miento.htm

dekret objavljen u Službenom glasniku Španjolske s oznakom R.D. 1557/2005 kojim je vlada proširila popis španjolskih pasmina tako da ih sada ima ukupno 27, no DC svejedno nije među njima, a s druge strane potvrđeno je ime presa canario i onaj stari standard (popis počinje na dnu druge stranice) http://boe.es/boe/di...01349-01351.pdf

RSCE http://www.rsce.es/

FCE http://www.federacioncanina.com/

i samo za primjer ovdje je jedna rodovnica kakvu danas izdaju španjolski uzgajivači za pasminu presa canario (znači to je rodovnica pasmine presa canario, a ne dogo canario)
Postovana fotografija

kliknuti na sliku za uvećanje
svi oni koji danas kupuju presu iz Španjolske trebaju paziti da dobiju ovakvu rodovnicu izdanu od strane Federacion Cinologica Espanola, dok onaj drugi kinološki savez (RSCE) ne izdaje rodovnice za prese, nego za pasminu dogo canario
znači ovakva rodovnica je dokaz da se radi o presi